In this revised edition, Michael Bridge provides a comprehensive analysis of the complexities of English personal property law. It includes new material on key case law and statutory developments.
- Citations per year.
- Avizandum Bookshop.
- Copies in Seconds: How a Lone Inventor and an Unknown Company Created the Biggest Communication Breakthrough Since Gutenberg--Chester Carlson and the Birth of the Xerox Machine.
- Gerard McCormack - Google Scholar Citations;
- About This Item.
An invaluable resource for those coming to the subject for the first time. Persons, Parts and Property: The contributions in this volume represent a detailed exploration of the salient legal and theoretical puzzles arising out of the body-as-property question, and a collation of the broad spectrum of analyses on offer. This volume seeks to bring the concepts and doctrines of property law into the philosophy of property.
- Transnational Corporations and Uneven Development (RLE International Business): The Internationalization of Capital and the Third World (Routledge Library Editions: International Business).
- The Reform of UK Personal Property Security Law: Comparative Perspectives!
- Reforming the law of security;
- You are here.
It offers contributions from leading theorists of property law. The papers serve as introductions to many facets of philosophical work grounded in the law of property and as cutting edge contributions to the scholarly literature.
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. University of Leeds , United Kingdom.
Verified email at leeds. Business and Property Law including in particular insolvency law credit and security law legal development and legal harmonisation. International and Comparative Law Quarterly 56, , 0. Journal of Private International Law 10 1 , , Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 32 2 , , Skip to main content.
Holdings : The reform of UK personal property security law : | York University Libraries
You are here Business Law Hub. The central problem of corporate governance for UK listed firms is therefore rendering managers accountable to shareholders. This paper investigates the way in which the mechanisms used to control these managerial agency problems are enforced.
Related The Reform of UK Personal Property Security Law: Comparative Perspectives (New Title)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved