Option D Go by options.
In fourth option, our diagram will be like We don't know the gender of I. We will not put any symbol on its side. Now that you have understood the topic well and solved the above examples, you are ready to take the test on relations. Take this test to check your level of understanding of the topic: Keep in mind that from a person's name, we cannot judge the gender of that person.
The name doesn't always show the gender beyond a reasonable doubt. Hence, Suresh is the father of boy. Cannot be determined Answer: If D is Male, the answer is Nephew.
- Blood Relations I- Using Logical Reasoning to Understand the Basics | TalentSprint;
- Other posts related to Logical Reasoning!
- Navigation menu;
- Obras de Almeida Garrett (Portuguese Edition).
If D is Female, the answer is Niece. As the sex of D is not known, hence, the relation between D and A cannot be determined. Hence, M is the father of C or C is the son of M.
- ReViewing Chess: Scandinavian, 2...Qxd5, 3...Qa5, Vol. 176.1 (ReViewing Chess: Openings);
- Spaceship USS Earthprise.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
- Great Expectations (Penguin Classics)?
- Blood Relations;
- Post navigation!
- Systematic Theology (Volume 1 of 3).
Retrieved from " https: Disambiguation pages with short description All article disambiguation pages All disambiguation pages. Views Read Edit View history.
- Study Zone?
- The Sissy Boy Wedding (Sissy Stories Book 1).
- Kayneisms Of Inspiration.
- Land Of The Leal (Canongate Classics).
- La modernidad de China (Spanish Edition).
Related Blood Relations
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved