This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
Tell us if something is incorrect. Since publication of the original edition in , this book has established itself as an essential text for occupational therapists. It offers an understanding of the law relating to their practice, but is written to be accessible for those who have no prior legal knowledge.
Legal liability for occupational therapists. - PubMed - NCBI
The text provides valuable information for occupational therapists employed in health and social services, as well as the law relevant to private practitioners. Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
- The Wedding Reception Checklist (The Wedding Planning Checklist Series Book 4).
- Manilius, Astronomica Buch V (Sammlung wissenschaftlicher Commentare (SWC)) (German Edition).
- Thunder & Writing (Baba Yaga House Book 1).
- Romane & Novellen (German Edition)!
- Ethical and legal aspects of occupational therapy practice with older adults.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support? Learn more about Amazon Prime. Since publication of the original edition in , this book hasestablished itself as an essential text for occupationaltherapists.
It offers an understanding of the law relating to theirpractice, but is written to be accessible for those who have noprior legal knowledge. The text provides valuable information foroccupational therapists employed in health and social services, aswell as the law relevant to private practitioners.
Read more Read less. Prime Book Box for Kids.
- Routledge Handbook of Clinical Supervision: Fundamental International Themes (Routledge Handbooks).
- Intellectual Capital Accounting: Practices in a Developing Country (Routledge Studies in Accounting)!
- The Soul of Ulster.
Wiley-Blackwell; 3 edition September 7, Language: Be the first to review this item Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Related Video Shorts 0 Upload your video. Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features: Customer reviews There are no customer reviews yet.
- Legal liability for occupational therapists..
- Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy - Bridgit C. Dimond - Google Книги.
- What is Kobo Super Points?!
- The Texas Indians (Centennial Series of the Association of Former Students, Texas A&M University);
- Mind MGMT Volume 2: The Futurist.
- Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy: Part 3;
Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.
Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy by Bridgit C. Dimond (2010, Hardcover)
There's a problem loading this menu right now. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime.
Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. View or edit your browsing history.
Related Legal Aspects of Occupational Therapy
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved